Hi, everyone. We didn’t make much noise in February because we’ve been working on some major feature updates, which hopefully will benefit your business and make your life easy. Apart from improving the robustness of reporting and integrations, we’ve released many exciting updates. Here they come!
New eCommerce integration: Magento
If you enjoy DIY when building your eCommerce store, Magento might be one of the top options. We’ve released the build-in integration with Magento, with which you can seamlessly sync the following data between Hike and Magento.
- Product details & variants
- Product categories
- Customer profiles
- Sale transactions
- Payment history
A new option of integrated payments in US
Clearent is supported as an integrated payment option in United States. As of now, the support model is PAX A80. You will be able to initiate payment processing, refund, voiding, and batch settlement from Hike.
If you are interested in using Clearent with Hike, please feel free to contact our sales or support team.
A new scanner app on iOS and Android
With the new scanner app, Hike has made performing stocktake and receiving purchase orders much easier for you. You don’t need a physical scanner with you when counting your inventory or what you just received. The camera of your phone and the app will do the job. Grab your smart phone, open the app, and simply scan.
Here’s a short list of what you can do in the app.
- Create a stocktake
- Update actual stock of products manually or by scanning
- Share the scanned result in a csv
- Receive a purchase order by scanning
- Create a product
Optimised performance and user experience
Every few weeks, Hike tries to optimise the performance and experience in different scenarios. Here’s a short list of the main optimisations implemented in the past month.
- The processing of product import is more than 2 times faster than before if you have multiple outlets
- The process of processing Elavon and TD Bank payments is simplified, which saves you one click for each transaction.
- SKUs are now shown in stock transfers. In case you have similar products or product names in a transfer, it will be easier to identify the product by SKU.